Sunday, September 20, 2009

General Update-090921

Today I did my usual Books A Million (BAM) thing but was kept distracted by a family with three pre-teen boys and a little girl toddler who slobbered on store merchandise, and carried a 10 lbs diaper. I finally had to leave. I came home motivated to get out and work- probably the mocha talking -but ended up watching a movie.

After the movie I went outside, finished the roof on the chicken yard, then begin stitching up the wiring on the end. I still need to place the bottom boards and the latch on the gate, then hang the feeders and waterers. As I stated before the roof netting kinda bubbled up. I ran some wires from the over-laping piece pulled it tight and anchored it while I clamped the pieces together.

I also trimmed bushes around the chicken coop and fed the compost pile. Thats it.

Tony
Cantonment

No comments:

Post a Comment